Areta Health is creating a 360º patient-centric network of remote and primary health care clinics augmented by inter-connected Specialist Day Hospitals and patient in-home monitoring and disease management throughout Southern Africa. We are a future healthcare service provider of integrated solutions for the next generation, focusing on geographically-agnostic evidence-based services to patients and practitioners.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our corporate culture is rooted in respect
– for our patients and staff.
Areta means virtuous or excellent – we strive to live up to our name. Our logo is the hexagon with the Lunaria annua flower at its very centre – also known as the Honesty flower. The blue lines and text represent Integrity. The hexagon builds on our HIVE, creating strength through co-operation with adjacent and ancillary services.
To provide people-centric personalised private medical services anchored by comprehensive Specialist Day Hospitals in Africa. The patient has the right to receive the right treatment:
- Right time | Accessibility
- Right location | Specialist Theatres and Services
- Right outcome | Evidence Based
- Right price | Transparency
- Our patients are our most valuable asset & must receive the best possible care – without exception
- Our staff are our pillars of service delivery and a key element of our success, so share the rewards of our success
- Challenge the conventional model of healthcare service
- Reduce the cost of Healthcare service delivery without compromising on quality of care
- Establish an integrated Digital Specialist Day Hospital Group in Africa
- Align our services proposition to the Health needs in South Africa and beyond
- Underpin all we do with academic evidence
- Provide a platform for lifelong learning in Healthcare across all sectors
SPECIALIST DAY HOSPITALS
© Copyright Areta Health 2016